Before the clearout

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
john-b
Oil Injector

Before the clearout

Post by john-b »

I attempted to tidy the garage today and had to pull everything out :(

Anyway as i have advertised a couple and might sell another i thought i would do a group pic. If im honest i dont really want to sell anything but the insurance bill and mot time is a nightmare plus trying to keep on top of everything is impossible if you use them which i do so nothing ever gets quite finished

and for those who only like 2 t's

The really bad thing is you always regret selling them after even if you bought something you really wanted instead or is that just me :roll:

Last time i whittled it down to this and one KR in about 2007 and then sold all of them because i was bored of them anyway and wished i had kept the ones i sold instead :roll:

I dont think that actually makes any sense perhaps im just a horder :shock:
I wish i knew something about KR's so i was like knowledgeable about them and everything like what you lot are ;-) :-) :-)
Howie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Howie »

Fantastic collection John =D>

I don't think I could decide what to sell & what to keep :-k Its all a bit too much 'sophies choice' if you know what i'm saying :(

I would sell all those bloody kr's though :lol:
Premix Junkie

Post by 375 »

Very nice that lot,

Nice to have a collection but as you say mot etc soon adds up.

I like that gp 100, it would be just right for me, so i could have a small bike i can quickly pull out the garage to nip to me mums on. :)
Ernest borgnine.

Best film, The Vikings
Howie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Howie »

so i could have a small bike i can quickly pull out the garage to nip to me mums on.
That is so sweet =D>

Good on you 375
Top-shaggy
Premix Junkie

Post by Top-shaggy »

Lovely set of bikes there.

I've got a relative with a Suzuki AP50 they want me to refurbish for them, looks like yours on the second pic but rusty red :D
If it takes more than 2strokes then your just playing at it..
john-b
Oil Injector

Post by john-b »

That was the idea its much easier to nip to the shop on i was using the B25. Its actually a 125 as im a bit heavy for a 100 and yet another rolling resto.

Anyway as luck would have it i have another GP125 disc brake model in the shed that needs restoring, i was just using to make a micron off a 125 gamma fit so i might be able to help you out and win brownie points with you mum :lol:
I wish i knew something about KR's so i was like knowledgeable about them and everything like what you lot are ;-) :-) :-)
Premix Junkie

Post by 375 »

Howie wrote:
so i could have a small bike i can quickly pull out the garage to nip to me mums on.
That is so sweet =D>

Good on you 375
Would like an rd50 but prices have gone up to much, always looking on ebay (as you do). With a little 100cc i could take mrs375 for a slooooow poodle up the road :lol:

Have to go there every day as her cancer :cry: has come back again but this time its come back worse. (Bastard thing)
Ernest borgnine.

Best film, The Vikings
Howie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Howie »

Really sorry to hear that 375,

Wish her all the best from the Kr1s gang.

And as you say cancer is a really sh***y thing, it really is.
Premix Junkie

Post by 375 »

Cheers Howie.

John-b, thats not what i want to here :lol: is it in original colour can you put a picture up, (see what i mean) :lol:
Ernest borgnine.

Best film, The Vikings
KR-1R
Premix Junkie

Post by KR-1R »

i'm glad it's not just me... keep the green one 8-[