Happy new year ,and the suns out

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
fred
Oil Injector

Re: Happy new year ,and the suns out

Post by fred »

Only showing 100 psi comp atm with old pistons n barels .when ive got the money for a replate n matching pistons ile get a comparison.be good to know .when i was out today got chatting with a old boy who used t race yam125s he was on about seeing mick grant on a kwak750 going over the mountain at some pace.
500bernie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by 500bernie »

Hi Fred,
That was the only thing Mick Grant used to do on the Kawa......flat out.
I miss seeing him and some of the old boys.
A bygone era...
Firecracker Red and Grey C3 300
fred
Oil Injector

Post by fred »

ile try and use me brain next time i do a comp test ,one hand pushing down n totheron kickstart l give us a false reading,ile get me misses to hold throttle open
fred
Oil Injector

Post by fred »

a job ive been putting of ,but realy glad i did`nt have a pint last night ,i got a fair few things done ,tree stumps out was main one, i knew that pressure vacume tester would have a few more uses ,so i silver solderd a old banjo bolt on t a bit of bsp thread ,bit horrified that it went t 8 barr on 5 of the pistons to get em moving (i wonder how many are just same),so a tadd stuck ,
does any one recomend a type of grease or product t smear round dust seal ?,or just rebuild and put into use ,fair play to martin and exup who offer a realy good service,i did it mesen and its not a afternoon job,does anybody recomend a master cylinder upgrade ?