My new bike

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
barryj
Heavy Smoker

Post by barryj »

One
Last edited by barryj on Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marlow

Post by marlow »

barryj wrote:
marlow wrote:Let's see a pic of the mighty beefcake Baz himself...reckon I could KO him soon as look at him :lol: :lol: :wink:

As requested! Had my own TV show for a while......................come and see me as per the repeated offers to individuals and the collective, even offered to travel but no takers. Just drivel over the various forums you stalk me over. Stalker alert :shock: :shock:
Well I realise this guy's a fantasist but now he's flattering himself saying I'm stalking him!! He should be so lucky. Think you may have me confused for someone you've been arguing with mate, I just read your egotistic attitude problem posts and thought I'd take the pee, you do seem a very easy person to wind up, set yourself up really. Must be those mind altering steroids or something :lol:
random

Post by random »

Beefcake barry wrote
you really just join today to post this ? :shock:
Did you really just join today? :shock:

Perhaps you can put your side of the story across and heal the rift with the 'morons'.

And why is there complaints against you but you say you have nothing to hide but don't respond in a manner which would lead people to belive you are in the right? You just threaten to lash out with your handbag? :roll:
Barry baiting was fun till Barry realised he was in the wrong.
barryj
Heavy Smoker

Post by barryj »

Two
Last edited by barryj on Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
marlow

Post by marlow »

random wrote:Barry once punched his way out of a wet paper bag and now calls humself 'Beefcake Barry'
PMSLROFLMAO
random

Post by random »

So why join the list?

Oh I see .......... you want to stir up trouble like the stuff you have been complaining about.

Well good luck and don't forget to introduce yourself to everyone. Should be fun. Most likely be a let down but never mind.

Anyhoo back to the bike.............. whats with the welding on the stingers?
KwakOn
Oil Injector

Post by KwakOn »

this is all a good mudslinging, pity it has nothing to do with a Kawasaki never mind a KR1-S.

ed:

second thoughts, glad its not about a kwak.

still, its good to see (and hear) two stroke exotica/hybrids.
Last edited by KwakOn on Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
random

Post by random »

Don't argue with Beefcake or he will come round and duff you up. Perhaps your dad is bigger than his dad in which case you will be alright.

Must dash as I am off to post pictures of my rgv on the mini forum as I used to own one.

Can't belive the moderators haven't deleted all this :roll: maybe free speech is alive and kicking on the kr forum. :D
barryj
Heavy Smoker

Post by barryj »

aaaaaaaanyway........................

Agree on the welding on the spanies when I get around to it I will sort it, probably over the winter. Agree on the instruments, already said I have ordered a Veypor dash, nothing wrong with the original just not to my tastes.

You will have to take up your beef with the triples with Ducati as they are straight off a Superbike and fully adjustable.
edj
lurker

Post by edj »

barryj wrote:Responded loads of times, trouble is most of what is being leveled is nothing to do with me so what more can I say? anyway been going on too long from my side to heal rifts with you lot. No interest from my side other than sorting out individual problems with people face to face.
Like I said no takers so far................................I have e-mailed Eric but he chose not to include any of my e-mails in his link so go figure.
I apologize to others for taking the bait and extending this thread. I run the gammalist and I run the rg4sale page so feel I must respond to Barry's unwarranted rant. Barry has never responded to the list of people he has had bad dealings with. His last email to me before today was a promise to finally refund the money I sent him over five years ago. But that last email was over a year ago and I have received no refund. Every email Barry has sent me before today is listed at http://edj.net/2stroke/rg/barry.htm. Today he sent me a choice email when I wondered why he posted a link to this thread on the rgforsale pageand pointed out that he lied when he said he emailed me and he lied when he said he rejoined gammalist... "Whatever Eric, check your server re-joines this morning. Go play in traffic you wanker. Give me a shout anytime for a meet." - Barry J Jones.

I would be interested in hearing from people on this forum who have also been burned by Barry Jones. I would be happy to add your experiences to Barry's special page.

And yes, Barry is right, I am a moron... for ever believing he might actually refund the money he has robbed from various people including myself. Makes me sick to see him showing off his nifty toys that were partially funded with money stolen from others in the 2stroke world.
Garry
Premix Junkie

Post by Garry »

can't get the link to work :?
Smokings Good For You
edj
lurker

Post by edj »

Garry wrote:can't get the link to work :?
This software has included the period in the url screwing it up. http://edj.net/2stroke/rg/barry.htm
barryj
Heavy Smoker

Post by barryj »

I have appolagised to the site admin for my part in the crap that is infecting the board and will post nothing more on the subject. Anyone other than Eric (who as far as I am concerned has never purchased anything from me) who has a genuine claim against any trading I have done with them knows how to contact me directly.

Regards

Barry
Garry
Premix Junkie

Post by Garry »

well all that aside - its still a lovely bike 8)
Smokings Good For You
Red Devil 777
Premix Junkie

Post by Red Devil 777 »

Garry for Secretary General United Nations :lol: