pics of my lc

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
KR1 Man
Oil Injector

Post by KR1 Man »

KR1 Man (headbanger) calling. Yes your right, but schools really were schools back then, none of this Namby Pamby Nanny State stuff that's around nowadays. As we probably both well remember: detentions took place same day at 4pm,chalk lobbing teachers,blackboard rubber lobbing teachers,rabbit punches,slaps, and PE teachers who used their plimsolls for disciplinary purposes, and we have'nt even mentioned 'the slipper' for the girls and for us guys the cane!!! on top of that lot you had teachers bonkxxg parents, teachers bonkxxg teachers, pupils bonkxxg teachers, racial discrimination, and 'society' discrimination where if your parents were on the PTA ect, you were in the 'priviliged club' ie: Top of the list for apprenticeships/O'levels/careers advice/ALLOWED to ride your moped to school and plenty of other long forgotten advantages over the others. At my school we had a single, female PE teacher* who'se love life revolved around the girls! and the art teacher* who when he came on to a kid's mum at the PTA dance (and daddy protested), beat the sxxt out of daddy, put him in hospital and got done for GBH !!!!!!!!!!! Please note: * Means: Names of these two characters NOT FORGOTTEN. All the best, KR1 Man.
RD350 LC YPVS. Also grandson Declan's KR1 with ZXR black/purple paintjob/ KR1-s upgrades and max polishing
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

Holy s*%t KR1 Man.....you transported me back 25 years there......... :lol: :lol: ....you forgot to mention 'debagging' on your last day of school.....unless you knew the 'ard' lads.... :shock: :shock:

Dave