Show us that box of bits in your shed!
Luders
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Luders »

blanc
Heavy Smoker

Post by blanc »

Really cool bike, looks fab.
To fail is to not to have tried at all.....Push your boundaries!
Luders
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Luders »

Thanks Steve.

This is the guy I buy my fibre glass from, his name is Grant.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/h***a-TSR-250 ... 3a673c0dd4

The quick release side fairing mounts are from Dan Williams of Gecko and I made the front mount out of alluminium tubing and the clock mount from carbon fibre. Other than that, they pretty much fit straight on the KR-1/1S.

The tail piece is off a late H0nda RS250, but the rear sub frame resembles next to nothing of the original and is not so straight forward, but so long as you are not shy with the angle grinder and have some means of welding aluminium, they are straight forward alterations.

One thing I was supposed to do before Anglesey, was make a revised air box, but I've just not had the time.
Ryanmck14

Post by Ryanmck14 »

Nice the TSR bodywork looks the part almost bought sum when i was building mine.

lol thats true

Look out for the green one with Aprilia rs250 front fairing and h***a rs250 tail.

Will be riden by my brother next at nutts corner on the 27th august, maybe an isb event in between, then will be at the sunflower in october.
blanc
Heavy Smoker

Post by blanc »

Will do, off to Spa tomorrow to watch the f1 the best of luck tomorrow.

The front end is slowly coming together, still on the lookout for a good used crank.
Ryanmck14

Post by Ryanmck14 »

Bike was going well he stuck it on front row in 3rd ahead of all the 400s and 650 twins got beaten by two moto450s to pole.
It seized in 1st race with few laps left :( started to slow from around lap 4 onwards had trouble changing gear as well need to get it stripped to see what happened :(

Have onboard video will likely upload to you tube.

Good luck with the build
blanc
Heavy Smoker

Post by blanc »

me thinks a moto450 is the next bike I will build..hear that Dave!!! Still looking for a crank hopefully hulk gets time to split his cases soon.