Bemsee

Tell us where to meet you!
kwackman12
Oil Injector

Bemsee

Post by kwackman12 »

Just returned home from the "Bemsee" race licence weekend at Brands Hatch, snow,rain & hail, but bloody brilliant, had to take my road bike as I havent got my engine back from Graham File yet, so took it a bit easy, great bunch of people & watching the "small kid's" riding their 125's flat out in the rain (no fear) was brilliant! Got to say the Dunlop alphas performed really well, only had two incident's where they "let go" [-o< Cant wait for the first race of the season now! only problem is it's at Snetterton (long straight) :( i'm entering the 400cc class, dont expect to win anything but going to give it a go. I would say if you ever fancied racing give it a go. I'm 51 this year & wished I'd tried it earlier.
KR1 race bike
ZXR 400 Race Bike
Aprilia RS250
scooble
Premix Junkie

Post by scooble »

I'd also like to give it a go this year too.
How man ACU track test days are there and at which circuits?
kwackman12
Oil Injector

Post by kwackman12 »

Here you go http://www.bemsee.net/ Apparently there's a big 400 turn out this year
KR1 race bike
ZXR 400 Race Bike
Aprilia RS250
Yatsushiro
Smoker

Post by Yatsushiro »

It was good to see another 2 stroke parallel 250 twin out there...

I was a couple of garages down from you with the YPM rookies (TZR's, LC's and YPVS's)

Couldn't believe it when we turned up at 9:00am and there was still snow on the track.

Well done for surviving the day. Will keep an eye out for you when we're at the same meetings - our first is Oulton on 16/17 April.

I'll be on my TDR, or my TZR if it's ready...
kwackman12
Oil Injector

Post by kwackman12 »

Yatsushiro wrote:It was good to see another 2 stroke parallel 250 twin out there...

I was a couple of garages down from you with the YPM rookies (TZR's, LC's and YPVS's)

Couldn't believe it when we turned up at 9:00am and there was still snow on the track.

Well done for surviving the day. Will keep an eye out for you when we're at the same meetings - our first is Oulton on 16/17 April.

I'll be on my TDR, or my TZR if it's ready...
Our's is Snetterton at the end of March' hopefully the snow will be long gone, mind you I did an easter trackday at Silverstone & there was 2 inches of snow on the ground when we arrived. Look forward to meeting you

Gary
KR1 race bike
ZXR 400 Race Bike
Aprilia RS250