Stafford Classic Japanese Show - This Weekend !!

Tell us where to meet you!
NOS EXUP
Heavy Smoker

Stafford Classic Japanese Show - This Weekend !!

Post by NOS EXUP »

Hi

I cannot believe i am the first to list this show - I presume you all know this is the Japanese biased Classic bike show and probably the best attended classic show for 60's to 90's Japanese machines in the yearly calandar.

Yes its this weekend - 17th and 18th October at the Stafford Showground - Majority of the show is in halls , then some outside stalls as well.

The April show was for British bikes this weekends show is for Japanese Classics.

I will be in the Prestwood hall as usual with my vapour blasting - please come over for a chat.

This years show guest is Freddie Spencer

Anyone wanting parts vapour blasted you are welcome to box them up and bring them to me at the show.

regards
Nick

CC Aqua Blasting Ltd
www.ccaquablasting.com
07976 300123
StrokerBoy
Premix Junkie

Post by StrokerBoy »

And I'll be there again with Diff'rent Strokers. We'll have an all-h***a 2-stroke line up this time in honour of Freddie - we didn't get as many offers of bikes as we hoped but there should still be some cool stuff to see. We're up on the Main Hall Balcony this time, please pop by and say hello. :D
Kawasaki KR250 Tandem Twin (x4) & KS-II 80,
Yamaha RD350LC,
Suzuki GSX-R750RK & RB50 Gag.
NOS EXUP
Heavy Smoker

Post by NOS EXUP »

Excellent !

It should be a good show
kwackman12
Oil Injector

Post by kwackman12 »

StrokerBoy wrote:And I'll be there again with Diff'rent Strokers. We'll have an all-h***a 2-stroke line up this time in honour of Freddie - we didn't get as many offers of bikes as we hoped but there should still be some cool stuff to see. We're up on the Main Hall Balcony this time, please pop by and say hello. :D
Just seen this on fleabay thought it might be of interest http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YAMAHA-R1-Z-R1-Z- ... 3ef944fcf2
KR1 race bike
ZXR 400 Race Bike
Aprilia RS250
alimorg
Site Admin

Post by alimorg »

Does that have a TZR motor?
Cheers
AL
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. " - Douglas Adams
StrokerBoy
Premix Junkie

Post by StrokerBoy »

kwackman12 wrote:Just seen this on fleabay thought it might be of interest http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YAMAHA-R1-Z-R1-Z- ... 3ef944fcf2
Yeah, I like those, ta. That one's expensive though. :(
Kawasaki KR250 Tandem Twin (x4) & KS-II 80,
Yamaha RD350LC,
Suzuki GSX-R750RK & RB50 Gag.
alimorg
Site Admin

Post by alimorg »

alimorg wrote:Does that have a TZR motor?
Cheers
AL
Dont worry found THIS
Cheers
AL
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. " - Douglas Adams