new bike

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
666damned
Oil Injector

new bike

Post by 666damned »

before you all start shouting at me 'it's not a streetfighter'................ :lol: :lol: ........had a test ride today and loved it ....so she'll be mine in a few days or so.............and she's a kwak at least................. :lol: :lol:

dave
'So,who's paranoid'.........The Damned's new album,released 10/11/2008 or available to d/load from...'officialdamned.com .....go on treat yourself........
Bikemike
Premix Junkie

Post by Bikemike »

You might want to paint the wheels :shock: :shock: :shock:
Need Break down cover? P.m. me.
Charles
Premix Junkie

Post by Charles »

Now that's what I call an exhaust can :shock: :shock:

Otherwise great bike, apart from the colour of its wheels :mrgreen:
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

:lol: :lol: ......i know what you charles but it actually looks bigger on the pic than in reality.........wheel colour matches graphic.but will be getting painted........... :D :D :lol: :lol:
'So,who's paranoid'.........The Damned's new album,released 10/11/2008 or available to d/load from...'officialdamned.com .....go on treat yourself........
Charles
Premix Junkie

Post by Charles »

any specs of the bike? How much is such a bike in the UK if I may ask?

cheers,
Charles
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

if i tell you that charles .................i'll have to kill ya............. :lol: :lol:
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

a little update on the old girl in pictures...........newly powder coated wheels/swingarm/footrests and hangers..new rubber,pads all round,rear disc,new Delkevic carbon gp pipe,new ignition advancer,chain and sprockets.........just need to get her plastics on and a bit of sun.......bring on the spring......

By sixsixsixdamned at 2011-02-05

garye345
Premix Junkie

Post by garye345 »

Tidy Dave me old 8)
What is your insurance coming in at,if you dont mind me asking?
I used to be so care less,as if i could'nt careless.
Bikemike
Premix Junkie

Post by Bikemike »

Blimey, I bet that is loud! :shock:
Need Break down cover? P.m. me.
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

garye345 wrote:Tidy Dave me old 8)
What is your insurance coming in at,if you dont mind me asking?
dont mind at all gaz.....£158 TPFT...but bear in mind gaz that i only have 1 yrs NCB(on bikes).....and thats with Bennets.....due for renewal 1st march with another year no claims to add so we'll see what it comes in at then.....also i'm getting on a bit..(45)... :lol: :lol:
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

Bikemike wrote:Blimey, I bet that is loud! :shock:
tis indeed mike........might be a bit toooo loud...... :twisted: :twisted: ...got a db killer on the way....just in case the plod get on my case....or the neighbours..... :lol:
garye345
Premix Junkie

Post by garye345 »

Thats very resonable squire :) .600 Fizzer is about same money.
Have been looking at those myself matey 8) ,but i thought i may be better off going for the 7R,insurance wise.
Thinking about tipping the fizzer in against something newer,may just have to be one of those beasties.
I used to be so care less,as if i could'nt careless.
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

get yourself on zx-9r.net forum gaz...some nice ones on there,and also some nice ones crop up on e-bay...