KR1S Rear Sprocket Wanted

Need some bits ask here
headcoats
Premix Junkie

Re: KR1S Rear Sprocket Wanted

Post by headcoats » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:25 am

Yes seller is aware and said send it back for a refund but why should I have to waste my time and money sending a fake part back !

So basically I want my refund without sending it back

If you start a dispute with ebay , they say just send it back which I don't want to !
Can it yer old boiler

JanBros
Premix Junkie

Post by JanBros » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:00 pm

headcoats wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:25 am
Yes seller is aware and said send it back for a refund but why should I have to waste my time and money sending a fake part back !

So basically I want my refund without sending it back

If you start a dispute with ebay , they say just send it back which I don't want to !
if you buy a part at your local dealer and it is a wrong part through no fault of you , does your dealer come to your house to pick it up and refund you ?
you bought something from a totaly unknown on ebay but you expect better service than a real shop will ever give ...
:shock:

so FFS, send it back , have your money back and support your local dealer :roll:
Last edited by JanBros on Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You know it's cold outside when you trip over dog shit instead of standing in it.

headcoats
Premix Junkie

Post by headcoats » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:05 pm

Better throw your computer in the bin then as you just shop local all; the time :roll:
Can it yer old boiler

JanBros
Premix Junkie

Post by JanBros » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:23 pm

headcoats wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:05 pm
Better throw your computer in the bin then as you just shop local all; the time :roll:
WTF ???
do you only have a computer to buy parts ? does your computer force you to buy parts online ? Mine certainly doesn't. Tell me where I was wrong in my reasoning about a local dealer coming to your house ... No, YOU have to bring it back and I've never heard of anyone claiming a "refund" for his gas .

Yes I buy online to. But whenever I want a good quality part, I go to a dealer. that includes all maintenance and original parts.
You know it's cold outside when you trip over dog shit instead of standing in it.