Story so far.........

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
Kr1stofer
Smoker

Story so far.........

Post by Kr1stofer »

This is the (seems) everlasting '....quick clean and check over....' that i started over a year ago.....! :?ImageImagektu.jpg[/IMG]
And here we are a little further....err, 2 months actually.... :| Image Image
It's almost there, 95% gone but it seems that last 5% is miles away... :( [/img]
Team Issac Hunt Racing
buzinc
Heavy Smoker

looks good

Post by buzinc »

Nice. What's the rad from?
mgtkr1
Premix Junkie

Post by mgtkr1 »

rgv rad? there a pita to fit but are 10x better than std especially if your prone to giving it the berries or do trackdays etc. i dont think id have the bottle to ride a kr on a track with a std rad. it looks very tidy btw. what else you got planned? rgv rear wheel is a good move. easy with the right bits. you need spacers,a sleeve to sleeve down the rgv bearing diameter and ideally tie rods to make up for lost ride height. a longer shoch can be used instead.
alanw
Oil Injector

Post by alanw »

Ive got to polish me a set of wheels one day, they look vgood :idea: . Have you got a good set of panels to go back on, that will make it or break it. Struggling a bit with the silver pipes, bit of a shock after seeing Black then Black & more Black. Suppose it depends on the cans being fitted :!: . Be nice to see finished. Alan.
Two in every one of us is Schiz-oo phrenic

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous

Gis the loan of your face I want to worry this rat
Kr1stofer
Smoker

Post by Kr1stofer »

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Yep, it's an RGV rad that was a 'pain in the arse' to fit but by bollocks it got it done with molegrips and a vice :D :D :D

R6 rear shock conversion (easier than i thought to do), braided hoses, WP progressive fork springs, race pads, not touched the motor yet but its fairly clean - only mod i can see on it is carbon reeds :| - nothing exciting....!

The panelwork paint is good but does have the usual cracks in the plastics (hopefully some carefully placed stickers will cover them)???

The look of the polished rims were the first thing that struck me when i bought it, you know, the kind of look you show when seeing a 22 year old blonde with a great rack totter past you in the high street. O:)
Team Issac Hunt Racing