The End of me Here... Last Post

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
rgvsean
Oil Injector

Post by rgvsean »

Yes, I was hoping for friday treat but she had a cold and could not breath through nose \:D/

Maxton shock, very nice.

Wakasaki see my reply in another thread. I think you are pressing the wrong forum buttons and causing mis-understandings.
garye345
Premix Junkie

Post by garye345 »

impressed! =D>
I used to be so care less,as if i could'nt careless.
Cliff
Premix Junkie

Post by Cliff »

Looks great mate.
Mine looks good too, but mine was whopped on the dyno by Mr Bung's by 5bhp :cry: . Will try harder next time, (lazy git).
Take care setting it up, finicky buggers these.
mr_bungholeo
Premix Junkie

Post by mr_bungholeo »

Cliff wrote:Looks great mate.
Mine looks good too, but mine was whopped on the dyno by Mr Bung's by 5bhp .
if my other kr doesnt make 60+ im gonna throw a match at it there n then.. :lol:
yup clean bike there but not worth all the hype.....as i said before(just before he went last time)its been done before so the hype wasn't worth it....we r all doing things to our bikes but we dont put 50 posts trying to get you to bite the carrot....if all you want is a pat on the back...then well done,have a cigar,go to the top of the class... \:D/
ill get my coat............
bring a ding ding i'm a throttle happy chappy...:)

you cant beat a bit of blue haze...
danny harris.....R.I.P
gone but totally forgotten...:)
wakasaki
Heavy Smoker

Post by wakasaki »

Well its Goodnight From Him and its Goodnight From Me..... Cheers Mr ....

Go On Have A Smile.....
mr_bungholeo
Premix Junkie

Post by mr_bungholeo »

:D
bring a ding ding i'm a throttle happy chappy...:)

you cant beat a bit of blue haze...
danny harris.....R.I.P
gone but totally forgotten...:)
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

bikes a credit to ya m8y.......nice job..... =D> =D> :D

Dave
'So,who's paranoid'.........The Damned's new album,released 10/11/2008 or available to d/load from...'officialdamned.com .....go on treat yourself........
seel

Post by seel »

now thats a trick looking bike. 8)
mgtkr1
Premix Junkie

Post by mgtkr1 »

top class like the lc and kawasaki triple youve shown us. your obviously a clever guy capable of building a nice bike, would be a shame to not contribute/gain tips from people on the site. lets let by gones be bygones and if something is posted that pisses you off, dont reply unless its directly at you. i dont give a toss what anybody writes so long as im not been slated etc. its nice to keep it freindly and also easier to get along over the web. nothing worse than been real pissed off with someone knowing that there hidden behind a pc monitor and your unlikely to deal with them/the disagreement face to face. you may have noticed i make a point of been diplomatic and if i dont like something i wont post. lets move on, yes gary its a lovely bike, particularly the brembo's. make a nice change to the usual but brilliant std tokico's. the bike looked reasonably tidy to begin with, your obviously a man to do things 100% right(apart from making freinds)!!!! only joking, couldnt resist. the graphix are smart aswell. how abouty some pics minus fairing/tank and show us that v.clean engine?
Red Devil 777
Premix Junkie

Post by Red Devil 777 »

mgtkr1 wrote:top class like the lc and kawasaki triple youve shown us. your obviously a clever guy capable of building a nice bike, would be a shame to not contribute/gain tips from people on the site. lets let by gones be bygones and if something is posted that pisses you off, dont reply unless its directly at you. i dont give a toss what anybody writes so long as im not been slated etc. its nice to keep it freindly and also easier to get along over the web. nothing worse than been real pissed off with someone knowing that there hidden behind a pc monitor and your unlikely to deal with them/the disagreement face to face. you may have noticed i make a point of been diplomatic and if i dont like something i wont post. lets move on, yes gary its a lovely bike, particularly the brembo's. make a nice change to the usual but brilliant std tokico's. the bike looked reasonably tidy to begin with, your obviously a man to do things 100% right(apart from making freinds)!!!! only joking, couldnt resist. the graphix are smart aswell. how abouty some pics minus fairing/tank and show us that v.clean engine?
=D> =D> =D> Well said
ScottaKR
Premix Junkie

Post by ScottaKR »

what happened to the other pics?????
was looking forward to seeing more pics of the bike.

As others have, I'm happy to let bygones be bygones.
Now, lets see more of your nice KR :D
KR250 Tandem Twin (Naked) :mrgreen:
KR1 Red/White
KR1S Track Bike (has been put on hold for now)
ZXR750 H1 (Winter project)
JanBros
Avgas Sniffer

Post by JanBros »

that is a very nice bike :!: , but there are a lot off KR's as good as this one on the forum, so it was not worth all the fuzz =;
My ultimate goal is to die young as late as possible !