thanks to mj, dean dickonson and everyone...

Twangled your powervalve grommit in your woodruff key? ask someone how to fix it here
mgtkr1
Premix Junkie

thanks to mj, dean dickonson and everyone...

Post by mgtkr1 »

...who gave sound advice during the race preparation/tuning of my kr. without you guys i would'nt have a lighter f/wheel (thanks elf), modified stator, smoother g/box, decent tyre choice, (thanks to dean dickonson for help in getting me the bike in the first place! and for loan of the wheel and thaks to elf for spacers also thanks to rc46 who has gone to the bother of getting tie rods made). mark, the brief spin i had on the ''new motor'' already shows it to have a wider powerband, pulls harder from lower down then the std motor. although i kept the piston speed down a bit the midrange felt fat and the airbox seems to be working aiding somewhat the better delivery but i yet need to sort jetting properly and the carbs are playing up, i think its a sticky float valve? thanks again for everyone who gave advice. this is the best website, some would charge for smaller tips, know of one site that were gonna charge a bloke to see some f3 cases!!