crank bearrings and seals

Twangled your powervalve grommit in your woodruff key? ask someone how to fix it here
sambdk
Smoker

Post by sambdk »

11:52am to be exact!

Sent on the 10th July.

Email server gone down again today!!!!!! Grrrr....Will resend email once its working again although can not guarantee when that will be.

Sam

P.S I'm not dead although i feel it sometimes!!
rc46
Oil Injector

Post by rc46 »

Feck a minute out! LOL Ill stay out off it!!! :-#

I wasnt really listening :wink: was thinking about that poor bimota, sounds like it needs a good home... Ive got £500 and an RGV! tell him thats a good offer for a bike they dont sell parts for anymore LOL at least the RGv is errr well emm Black n Silver!!!!! \:D/
1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TZ250 N (to be restored)
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)
JanBros
Avgas Sniffer

Post by JanBros »

ok, tnx RC46 and Sam.

my internet provider automaticaly deletes spam before it gets to me, maybe the mail was lost there :-k .

I have a car for sale at the moment, ans when it's gone, I'll contact you, 'cause at the moment, funds are a bit low :oops: .
My ultimate goal is to die young as late as possible !
sambdk
Smoker

Post by sambdk »

rc46 wrote:Feck a minute out! LOL Ill stay out off it!!! :-#

I wasnt really listening :wink: was thinking about that poor bimota, sounds like it needs a good home... Ive got £500 and an RGV! tell him thats a good offer for a bike they dont sell parts for anymore LOL at least the RGv is errr well emm Black n Silver!!!!! \:D/
They do sell parts for it still.

Pistons/rings/gearbox parts/clutch are all sourced from Yam TZ350's and still readily available, as are conrod kits and crank bearings!

As for everything else you have to be creative!