Beating Rossi

Tell us how to beat Rossi!
Whaka_man

Beating Rossi

Post by Whaka_man »

Rossi may be the king now but remember he wont alway hold the title, There is always someone around the corner,

There was Lawson , Gardiner and Doohan to name a few, Where are they now.

They all had their day and gave us some of the best motor racing we have seen. They are all heros

Ask a young kid today who is Bert Munro, Carl Raybourne and for the real old bikers a name of Hughie Anderson once a world 125 champ. Look him up on the net.

Go Rossi , live it up and enjoy it while you can, all i want is to see Biaggi struggle to get a podium finish.
Rob Abbott
Perth Western Australia
col
Premix Junkie

Post by col »

There is no argument that at this moment in time Rossi is streets ahead of everyone else when it comes to talent, but talent alone doesnt win you a championship.
I was looking at the new british made 800 gp bike in MCN this morning, its tiny and theres no reason to think that any of the other manufacturers machines are gonna be any bigger. That opens the door for the latest crop of 250 riders to come good next year( pedrobot and stoner) as i think it'll take a little time for the older riders to re adjust their riding styles to suit the smaller bikes and the extra corner speed they will be carrying.

If max gets back on the grid next year i think he might do ok as his style was always more suited to 250's than 500's or diesels.
Darren
Oil Injector

Post by Darren »

I could of beaten them all on my AR50 (With 93 big bore kit) at aged 16 when I had the munchies and the late night garage was about to shut 8)

Darren
I'll just get me coat !
Cliff
Premix Junkie

Post by Cliff »

What are the munchies :? :? ???
Darren
Oil Injector

Post by Darren »

Cliff I'm sure that you can't have lived that much of a sheltered life in Sudbury, If your still unsure send me a pm with your address and I'll get a little something sent over so you can see for your self. In fact my mate Morrocan Kev probably delivers out there. :P :P :P :P 8)
I'll just get me coat !
rockerted
Heavy Smoker

Post by rockerted »

gentlemen..the same old chestnut!! who was better, hailwood, or ago, sheene or roberts..etc.in the island yer maun, or mike the bike, but until youv,e won the isle of man senior, how the hell can you call yourself motor cycle road race champ of the world??? now can somebody lift me down off this soapbox please.. :)
remember, you can strap a monkey to a rocket, but that won,t make it a pilot..
Cliff
Premix Junkie

Post by Cliff »

Darren wrote:Cliff I'm sure that you can't have lived that much of a sheltered life in Sudbury, If your still unsure send me a pm with your address and I'll get a little something sent over so you can see for your self. In fact my mate Morrocan Kev probably delivers out there. :P :P :P :P 8)
Darren.

I have just noticed you live in Colchester, i lived there for 34 year's before moving to Sudbury, a nice place, but got to big for me.

P.S. Not had the munchies for a good 20 years now :lol: .

Better go cause we've hijacked this thread!