lurkin b2

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
Premix Junkie

Post by 375 »

First time i have seen MIG cans without the carbon,always like the angle on the end pipe.

You are making good progress.
malsa
Light Smoker

Post by malsa »

yea like that, seen your carbon ones very nice. remind me of me old prila250 cans one of me fav bikes.

started her up last nite they sound good too. started easy runs ok but dont think left is firing properly, down pipe not as hot as right and hardly any smoke out left tail pipe, double checked carbs all good. borrowed a multi meter this morn and gonna check coil,leads etc this arfto.
malsa
Light Smoker

team green kr1

Post by malsa »

recleaned connections and has sorted fireing prob running sweet.rebuilt calipers and master cylinders all good. got mot tomorrow morn and then get running in!

ive boxed up all origanal bits pillion seat, mirrors etc took a few pics. its no mega mint resto but its all sound and ready for summer. will keep improving it over time, body work touch ups,polishing bits etc over coming winter.
hoping to see some kr,s about on me travels this summer. many thanks to members ive had or been offerd parts from.

:D ta malsa (back to lurkin for now):D
Premix Junkie

Post by 375 »

Looking very clean, I do like them cans :)
Top-shaggy
Premix Junkie

Post by Top-shaggy »

Agree 375 - liking the exhaust cans - especially the outlets. Look like they are gonna spit flames :D
If it takes more than 2strokes then your just playing at it..