First attempt at some pictures

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
Luders
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Luders »

I see that mod now you've pointed it out and it looks a sensible one. I've dropped Colin an email about it and also about the July Cadwell meet.
hardtosellto
Heavy Smoker

Post by hardtosellto »

I was looking through the paperwork and it looks like it belonged to Alan Grindly at some stage,I looked up some old DP results and he raced it with them a few years ago
The older I get,the better I was.
hardtosellto
Heavy Smoker

Post by hardtosellto »

Hi Ben,

Next time I take the tank off I'll take some better pictures of the airbox and the yellow catch tanks for you.

Going to get my race test next week, so my acu licence wont be too long hopefully.
I'm organising a few more things, tyres, etc, so first race could be next month if it all comes together.Not expecting any great results, just want to get amongst it at last and try not to fall off!
Bikemike
Premix Junkie

Post by Bikemike »

Hi Nick, I haven't forgottten about that rear disk, I just can't find it at the moment. I think I must have put it some where safe #-o

Mike
Need Break down cover? P.m. me.
Luders
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Luders »

Be good if you can get out for the Cadwell meet in July
hardtosellto
Heavy Smoker

Brakes

Post by hardtosellto »

Hi Mike,
no worries about the disc, it''ll turn up, give me a ring when it does,
cheers for the tea!
mgtkr1
Premix Junkie

Post by mgtkr1 »

the clutch cover bit is a thing colin does. i got a motor off him a few years back, same mod. your bike should be quick, have you ridden it yet?