New(ish) member

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
douglasg
lurker

New(ish) member

Post by douglasg »

Hi everyone, thought it was about time I introduced myself. I bought my KR1-S in 2009 from a friend who had been restoring it and then unfortunatly droped it.

I will see if I can find any pics of it before we repaired it, but this is what it looed like after we had finished.

Unfortunatly we spent the whole of last year arguing with the insurance company who were adament that the frame was bent. ](*,)

So we now have a new frame (thank you Gonzohop :D ) and this year I can finally get to enjoying the bike I've been iching to use!
Luders
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Luders »

Looks lovely, welcome to the forums. It's shame you didn't post the pics step by step as you were restoring it.
Cliff
Premix Junkie

Post by Cliff »

Very nice, well done.
KR1 Man
Oil Injector

Post by KR1 Man »

KR1 Man calling. Hope you are as proud of the 'Team green' as I was when I bought H221 JLJ !!!!!!! I've no idea if she was a genuine Team green (probably not) but she was my very first KR1-s back in 2005 and went like the proverbial. What I can verify is that (if she was originally a racer) her crankcases went back to the racetrack :D also, a friend of mine (ex race mechanic) reckoned that she was the quickest KR he'd ever rode :D :D and also Bournemouth Kawasaki still have her original green/black fuel tank !!!!!!!! I''ve got some cracking pictures of her (when she was mine) & if you refer to a feature about my KR1 ('Sleeping Beauty' projects/show us yours, Nov 2006) you'll see good 'ol Team green' in her original guise :D Brilliant news to see that she still lives on in green/black, she looks gorgeous and this has really made my day. Any previous history (my ownership) you want to know about then please do not hesitate with the pm or txt/call me on 07804358677. Best regards, KR1 man.
RD350 LC YPVS. Also grandson Declan's KR1 with ZXR black/purple paintjob/ KR1-s upgrades and max polishing
pablo
Premix Junkie

Post by pablo »

Another cracker.Black and Green my fave 8)
"Turned out nice again"
andy b
Heavy Smoker

Post by andy b »

Welcome to the forums bud! your bike is spanking!!!! \:D/
Gonzohop
Heavy Smoker

Post by Gonzohop »

Glad to see the frame went to a good home - she's looks stunning! Good job. =D> :D