My Kr1s, going to start a blog.

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
galaxierog
Light Smoker

My Kr1s, going to start a blog.

Post by galaxierog »

I have just ordered a set of exhausts for the bike (one side goes other not far off surely), forum for these is very friendly and good thank ?!? whatever your faith.

Ordered gaskets separate too, just in case, I have been a spare parts buyer before!

Blood supply beginning to get back to my feet aswell! (does anyone get white feet as opposed to white finger?)

I have recently remembered, if not discovered the different attitudes of people regarding bikes and cars (performance types anyway) I have spoken to a few people about the predicament of the exhaust breaking on the pipe just before the connection to the silencer.

Car engineer and racer: It will be too weak it will break again.

Ex tt racer and also another trials and Chair rider: Bring it round we'll fix it.

In defence of the car man he hasn't seen the metal, which I consider to be sound (I have been around enough rusty cars to know what sound is).

I love this recent addition it has brought a lot more people round to talking about things, not just the people I know as cars and bikes but also my customers at work. I actually like going to work at the moment to spread the gospel (if you like).

I have also found someone who might go to live in Spain soon. Ideal.

Well I deleted this once before just as I was going to send it and it was funnier then (sorry) but I have to send this now before I press the wrong button again. Four pints at dinner time, but it is raining heavily in my defence, not comfortable bike weather.

Roger.

"as mentioned on eurosport motogp".
galaxierog
Light Smoker

Post by galaxierog »

Heat, arrgh the overflow pipe from the gas tank just leaked all over the place!

Didn't realise thats what it was so had to take off the panels and tank to investigate.

These bikes really are interesting, first bike I have had apart! :o