My first kwak

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
Tambo
Heavy Smoker

Post by Tambo »

These things are really hard to explain without being there to point and stuff 8-[

My Mrs doesn't do computers AT ALL !! Never. No interest. I was stranded in the country one day, and needed an e-mail, so phoned home and tried to talk her through it..................................Try explaining all the little things you do naturally on the computer - much more confusing that you think !!!

All I learned from that, is those air traffic controllers who talk the stewardess how to land the 747 have it easy :lol: Computers are something else altogether !!

Know that doesn't help, but I appreciate how hard it is to describe these things :?
Kr1s c3, vfr750fg, Dnepr MT11, Pegaso 650
twostrokesmoker
Heavy Smoker

My first kwak

Post by twostrokesmoker »

Give me a set of spanners any day !!! Daft these computers :oops:
Howie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Howie »

He's gone picture crazy,

I need a bigger monitor :lol:

I take full responsibility for this people!

Howie
Tambo
Heavy Smoker

Post by Tambo »

Howie wrote:
I need a bigger monitor :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Looks nice and original though 8)
Kr1s c3, vfr750fg, Dnepr MT11, Pegaso 650
Howie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Howie »

All joking aside Phil,

Well done sir =D> , practice etc etc

Bike looks a good un, what are your plans for it?

Howie
twostrokesmoker
Heavy Smoker

My first kwak

HAAAAAA exactly WTF dont know how I did it but it looks mighty fine on a 50" plasma :shock: :-s
Howie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Howie »

You've got a 50" plasma?

Can we all come round for beers & flicks this friday?

Howie
twostrokesmoker
Heavy Smoker

My first kwak

Thanks chaps yes its quite original really with most of the factory bolts etc shame about the overspray though, 15000mls on the clock & speaking to the guy I bought it off (from Cumbria) it has spent the last couple of years outside hence the rusty bits.

As for future plans, its going back to stock as per factory, but not concourse I dont do concourse (each to there own) I prefere a nice looking bike that I can wring its nuts off :lol:

Thanks for all your recent support & you'll be pleased to know ill be posting more pics when I start making progress :roll:
pablo
Premix Junkie

Post by pablo »

Good effort Phil,another one saved looking forward to seeing your progress.
"Turned out nice again"
KR-1R
Premix Junkie

Post by KR-1R »

pablo
Premix Junkie

Post by pablo »

worth the effort =D> nice one :D
"Turned out nice again"
twostrokesmoker
Heavy Smoker

Bit of a wash & brush up on the owd girl
As stated in a previous post im just getting her on the road this year, so nowt fancy, just a quick tart up & then give her the treatment next winter
twostrokesmoker
Heavy Smoker

Well got the owd girl up & running today, checked levels ect, cleared my lungs of Silkolene :lol: & took her for a very quick shakedown run .......
SWEET BABY JESUS THESE THINGS ARE BLOODY NIPPY !!!! :shock: :shock: I certainly wasn't expecting that from a 250.
My last bike was a Kettle & I thought that was nippy, but this WOW so I had to go out again a bit further this time & the same result, a middle aged man(but still 16 in the head) screaming like a big girl, talk about impressed.
When the wife got in she said "what are you smirking for", (you know the one lads) I went for a quick burn on the bike I replies "but there's no tax & mot on it" she says, moan moan moan moan, even that didn't spoil the daft bugger grin on me fizzhog.
Its got a few issues that need to be addressed, revs not settling after blipping throttle (drawing air in possibly) slight fork seal leak (seems a bit soggy on the front & a bit hard on the rear)
But hey its a runner :lol: so MOT on Fri if poss so I can get some mile's on it before winter sets in.
Thank you Mr Kawasaki for giving me the opportunity to own one of your finest two stroke's
pookie
Oil Injector

Post by pookie »

in picture one are those post office red rubber bands holding the footpeg up? i wondered who walked around the streets picking those sodding things up :)
twostrokesmoker
Heavy Smoker

Ha ha, no mate its one of the many thousands of hair bobble thingy's that my daughters have for putting their hair up :?
Found it quite handy actually.
But have more than 1 bike in the garage !!!!
We dont have the rubber band thang oop norf mate (well not round here anyway) as most of our posties are english & dragged up reet proper :shock: