Projects and women.........

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
Red Devil 777
Premix Junkie

Projects and women.........

Post by Red Devil 777 »

They don't mix do they?
Here's my latest project 99% finished waiing on a screen and a couple of other little bits from the suppliers and what a complete waste of time it's been
Completely rebuilt everything on this, engines all been done new everything! You name it on the cycle parts, it's either new or been powdercoated, possibly the tidiest RG125fun you'll see, I did this up for the Mrs and guess what, she doesn't like the riding position, so of to ebay for some 17 yr old scally to buy and wreck :cry: I've done about a mile and a half on it, it'll probably be 3 by the time it goes after I take it for an mot.
Mind you every cloud has a siver lining, she saw a 125lc and thought that may be better, so I've now got a mk1 125 lc in boxes to start with sometime in the new year :D
The last time Liverpool Fc won the league, George Michael was black and Michael Jackson was straight or visa versa, it's that long ago I get confused.
corky
Oil Injector

Post by corky »

well sorry mate got to agree with your wife :D
125lc is much better looking and much more fun :D

where did you find such a women with good taste :?:

(bloody nice job on the rg tho, very impressed =D> =D> =D> )

how much u lookin for ?
kr1s project wanted
aprillia rs125 track bike
03 r6 race/trackbike
dr500 flat tracker project
plus a few more......x7,kdx125 etc
Red Devil 777
Premix Junkie

Post by Red Devil 777 »

corky wrote:well sorry mate got to agree with your wife :D
125lc is much better looking and much more fun :D

where did you find such a women with good taste :?:

(bloody nice job on the rg tho, very impressed =D> =D> =D> )

how much u lookin for ?
Find? www.adultfriendfin........... er no sorry that's not right honest :lol:

Think I may do the lc in the same colour as my hybrid (which she bought for me) Focus st orange, dunno might be like having matching anoraks :oops:

On the rg, haven't a clue what to ask for it, might venture onto the 125 sportsbike forum and canvess opinion, that's if I can understand the replies all the txt spk duz my bollox in innit l8r :D
The last time Liverpool Fc won the league, George Michael was black and Michael Jackson was straight or visa versa, it's that long ago I get confused.
rgvsean
Oil Injector

Post by rgvsean »

I was thinking of buying one of these. Cliff e-mailed me the pic. I'd be interested but it's not the best time of year. How much are you after? (Just in case)
Red Devil 777
Premix Junkie

Post by Red Devil 777 »

Sean, no idea of it's worth, need to find out really. I know it's not the best time and in all honesty I don't need to sell it right now so will hang on to it till spring if necessary.
Red Devil 777
Premix Junkie

Post by Red Devil 777 »

Well, I hung on for a bit with it, but it's got to go now so if anyone wants or knows someone who wants a nice 125 it's now on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=006
kr1stars
Smoker

Post by kr1stars »

Gee what is she like, a good bike for her to learn how to ride, sod her just get her a CG125.

](*,)
kwackman12
Oil Injector

Post by kwackman12 »

Nice bike Mark what sort of bhp do they put out? Only a friend of my daughters passed her test today =D> (restricted to 33bhp for two years) will ask her if she is interested
KR1 race bike
ZXR 400 Race Bike
Aprilia RS250
Red Devil 777
Premix Junkie

Post by Red Devil 777 »

Think they're about 30hp (wasn't going to mention to the authorities that it wasn't 12hp or whatever), dunno really, only ridden it to the garage and back twice :oops: About 10km :shock: Mrs has done even less. Complete waste of time and money :lol:
alanw
Oil Injector

Post by alanw »

Cant believe that didn't sell :shock: I see this a lot on bay watch. IE Kr1s
taxed tested Mot good condition £700 no bids !!. Kr1s spares repair no v5 bla bla sells £3 / 400 I think Eh. I don't think anything is selling much at the moment. Bad timing chief . Alan.
Two in every one of us is Schiz-oo phrenic

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous

Gis the loan of your face I want to worry this rat
SHimmer45
Premix Junkie

Post by SHimmer45 »

yeah it look fantastic, i have ridden one of these a few years ago and in urestricted form they are quick :D

a proper bargain for some 1 when it sells im positive of that
94 GPz500S
KR1-S Project
KR1 donor
Red Devil 777
Premix Junkie

Post by Red Devil 777 »

Flogged it on Weds. :lol: Had about 90 watchers, got a very good offer, so of it went, now being 'abused' (hopefully) somewhere in South Yorkshire. :lol: 125's always seem to hold their value well :lol:
kr1stars
Smoker

Post by kr1stars »

Aups Mark, did you manage to post the shock after, just so I can watch out for the postie.

Thanks