And Another

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
nate
Heavy Smoker

Post by nate »

welcome aboard buddy :mrgreen:
Bertie_Mollie
Premix Junkie

Post by Bertie_Mollie »

Cliff wrote: I dont remember the green mirrors mind, but it must be four years since i've seen it.
Hi Cliff,

They are brand new Kawasaki mirrors. I still have the original white ones which came with the bike. Not sure green were fitted to KR1 / KR1s maybe ZXR :-k . They'll be staying though unless I find some nice white ones.
nickwye2
Light Smoker

Ex KR1s

Post by nickwye2 »

I feel a bit sad :( selling the KR1s but nice to see it again :D I had to sell it as I was finding it hard to ride too large for bike plus dodgy left knee and hip old age is catching up. Green mirrors had to go on as some previous owner knocked left hand side mirror it was held together with self tapping screws. So I got hold of some original new Kawasaki mirrors but in green, I think they look nice but thats personal choice. You are right ref once exhaust wadding on Microns gets oily they get noisy. I hope to keep in touch to see bike progress as I sold a lot of new parts I had collected over the not quite 18 months I had bike intending to restore bike gradually. However she is in very very good hands and will be very very well looked after :D I have not left biking just got a comfortable Bike Sachs B805. I will keep in touch to view progress because this forum is the best.

Regards

Nick Wye