Single seat converter

Plastic bits and Paint
alanw
Oil Injector

grp

Post by alanw »

Putting a green seat on a fresian cow! Must be peculiar to your area. :oops: :lol:
Mark,
One of the basic rules of making a mould, is no negative angles. The seat pod you've made looks excellent, if you make a fibre glass mould you'll have to watch for the small radius on the seat pod where it touches the seat unit. If your mould follows this radius at all you'll have to destroy either the mould or the product to get it out. You'd be surprised how a small negative radius will stop one from releasing the other. Silicon rubber is the way to go
Release agent works well but leaves a lot of finishing work unless you can spray it on, & even then its a pig. Best is 3 + coats bees wax then spray with ptfe dry lube spray & let it dry.Dont be put off ,Just trying to save you some tears
Two in every one of us is Schiz-oo phrenic

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous

Gis the loan of your face I want to worry this rat
Red Devil 777
Premix Junkie

Re: grp

Post by Red Devil 777 »

alanw wrote:Putting a green seat on a fresian cow! Must be peculiar to your area. :oops: :lol:
Think they prefer interfering with sheep round here, not that I've ever tried. :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the tip Alan, I understand what you mean and will have a go with the silicon rubber soon.
The last time Liverpool Fc won the league, George Michael was black and Michael Jackson was straight or visa versa, it's that long ago I get confused.