kr1s gutted expansion chambers

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
fred
Oil Injector

kr1s gutted expansion chambers

Post by fred »

Hi everyone ,i had a hour spare today and while i`v got this plasma cutter i thought i would gut my exhausts,the downpipes are pitted and years ago someone kindly supplied some spare ones,so they can go on with the welded up outer skins,i think i will keep the inner skins also and make some cone segment downpipes out of 1mm ,just to use them realy ,i`v got 25mm o/d 1mm wall outlet tube , so thats one set standard but gutted,1 set light weight but formed standard all in 1mm, i have a set of standard downpipes but with my cones ,then when i do some more time i will get a load cut the same as i did for Ben`s pipes but i will do them in 1mm stainless (a old firm i used to work for has quoted and have all the dxf`s ready for when) ,on the gutted pipes for some reason i thought it was material like fibreglass sheet skinned with perforated sheet not plain sheet,my bikes been of the road but i`v been collecting parts ready for a spruce up ,hope your all well fred.
Image. Image
Last edited by fred on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
JanBros
Avgas Sniffer

Re: kr1s gutted expansion chambers

Post by JanBros »

you can not use photobucket any more uless you pay.
My ultimate goal is to die young as late as possible !
fred
Oil Injector

Post by fred »

JanBros wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:33 pm you can not use photobucket any more uless you pay.
cheers jan ,using postimage now,and it seems that's playing up ,just renewed the photos for Gerrit who was asking
Gerrit
Heavy Smoker

Post by Gerrit »

I had the same problem with postimage; I think (though it's not mentioned anywhere) that you have to log in to the site regularly, otherwise the posted pics disappear. I had to repost mine as well!
"Mine is a long and sad tale", said the mouse.
"Indeed it is", said Alice, looking at the mouse's tail.
fred
Oil Injector

Post by fred »

Off's , what's the other one's that work
mellorp
Heavy Smoker

Post by mellorp »

Photobucket is working again. I think people left in droves to Flikr and they lost all the advertising. Photobucket is the easiest to keep things organised with a proper library and folders. Flikr is just a massive list of photos that you can link to an Album but it doesn't organise them efficiently. Flikr is owned by Yahoo, Photobucket by Google (I think)