new project

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
kinkyfreestyler
Heavy Smoker

new project

Post by kinkyfreestyler »

I have returned to the fold and just bought this http://smg.photobucket.com/user/phuk72/ ... h.jpg.html

now this is a project and i think I will be finishing it off in the black/green colours of the s model with up-side down forks off the zxr 400 .

but before i start spraying i wanted to see if anyone wants the body work for there bikes before the original paint get covered willing to swop for anything that is in one piece.

let me know asap .

also it came with nikkon spanies so would anybody have the jet sizes I need or any other words of wisdom to help set them up

thanks for looking
s**t happens get over it
kinkyfreestyler
Heavy Smoker

Re: new project

Post by kinkyfreestyler »

Up date

got the thing running after a carb strip and clean,it ran well and the engine sounds pretty tight ,but I need some float valve needles as the rubber tips are sticking and come off the top of the valve needle.then I will take it for a quick spin just to see how the running gear feels.All in all I think it should be an easy fix up, then work on it as I go.

ordered and paid for 2 replica front indicaters from wemoto,then i got a call midday today from wemoto saying "sorry only got 1 in stock don;t know how are computor system let you order 2 ?"
So looking for another 1 of them.

Can anyone tell me the best place for picking up these things or has any got any they could supply me, that would be great.

get some pics up soon,have fun Im off for a pint
s**t happens get over it
Binetta Steve
Oil Injector

Re: new project

Post by Binetta Steve »

Ive used Z power as I m up in Lancashire , others praise Cradeley Kawasaki. Always an option in the Bay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Kawasaki- ... 1ea08472ce
Looks like an interesting build.

Steve