PICKUP COIL WANTED

Need some bits ask here
NOSHER
Heavy Smoker

PICKUP COIL WANTED

Post by NOSHER » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:09 pm

Anyone got a guaranteed working "in spec" pickup coil for sale or a supplier or manufacturer of same.PART No:-59026-1090
YOU GET MORE POKES WITH TWOSTROKES !!

KRI
CBR250RR
CBR400RR NC23
vfr400 nc30

NOSHER
Heavy Smoker

Re: PICKUP COIL WANTED

Post by NOSHER » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:19 pm

ANOTHER UPDATE--This morning I fitted the Ebay purchased wiring loom in situ which as I mentioned previously was unwrapped and as i was finishing,.
the Postie delivered the Ebay purchased CDI unit(THANKS BOZ)wasn`t expecting that today(2day delivery) and fitted it to the loom AND--all the lighting functions are working 100%--result.
Then all the jam disappeared out of my donut---Still no ignition spark
Tested my original cdi unit and my loft spare Kr1s unit and all the lighting functions were now working just as with the replacement cdi--which proves to me that the initial electrical problems were within the original loom(i`ll unwrap it when i get time to see if i can find a break or short)'

Anyone got a "working"pickup coil they can sell me as i am only getting results by replacing my spare parts that i have tested--got genny coils but need a pickup coil please.
Think i may go out for a ride on one of my h***a`s tomorrow just to get away from this green bitch--yes a h***a ride might do the trick-h***a has electric starter!!!
YOU GET MORE POKES WITH TWOSTROKES !!

KRI
CBR250RR
CBR400RR NC23
vfr400 nc30