Classic bikes Trackday booking

Tell us where to meet you!
dave32
Heavy Smoker

Classic bikes Trackday booking

Post by dave32 »

Hi all,has anyone any experience of booking with CBT?
ive payed for 2 places via there paypal link for the upcoming mallory event but how do you go about providing details etc?
ive been trying to ring them since thursday and left a message on the answerphone along with an email but no reply. ](*,)
I would have thought if they had an online payement option then they should have an online booking form to fill in and then they send you confirmation,this is how Focused events do it and it makes sense.
anyone got any views on this?
on a positive note,i think its great to have a trackday where everyother bike isnt a year old superbike/supersport bike. :D
got a 93 h***a Rs125,89 Kr1 and a 92 TZ250 to get ready now! :twisted:
Cheers
Dave
salty
Heavy Smoker

Post by salty »

I booked and paid for Cadwell Park and Donnington earlier in the year - heard nothing until about a week before Cadwell when all the instructions were mailed through with full details - it was really well organised.

I actually overpaid by booking both seperately and they refunded the difference without being asked so they are pretty honest - I wouldn't worry

Salty
StrokerBoy
Premix Junkie

Post by StrokerBoy »

Darin's been in Belgium all weekend running a car trackday, so he might be catching up on emails/calls now. Try him again if you're worried. All he needs for now is your track experience and what bike you're taking so he can allocate you to a group.
Kawasaki KR250 Tandem Twin (x4) & KS-II 80,
Yamaha RD350LC,
Suzuki GSX-R750RK & RB50 Gag.
dave32
Heavy Smoker

Post by dave32 »

ok cheers guys,getting a bit worried as havent done a trackday in a while and didnt want to miss out on this through a booking in problem.
done loadsa mallory trackdays,but gonna be a bit rusty as havent rode a bike in a couple of years! :shock:
Gonna try and cram as many bikes in the trannie as poss,maybe will even get the RG5 motor finish and back in the RGV,woooh!now im excited :twisted: !
Darin

Post by Darin »

Hi Dave,

Sorry I wasn't here when you booked, but as Stroker Boy rightly said I was at Spa. I know we had a few probs with emails bouncing back but we got there in the end when Rob (other half of CBT) rang one evening and spoke to you.

I'll be sending out the info pack for the day next week via email so hopefully you'll receive that ok :)

See you at Mallory!

Cheers,

Darin
dave32
Heavy Smoker

Post by dave32 »

hi Darin,
yep no worries,was good of Rob to ring.
Looking forward to this :D
just had a look at the CRMCC website and looks like there gonna run a group,hope there are some strokers (TZ750?) to watch/listen to between sessions.
:D
Dave