Blue haze day Ace cafe Sunday 17th September from 9.00am

Tell us where to meet you!
pookie
Oil Injector

Blue haze day Ace cafe Sunday 17th September from 9.00am

Post by pookie »

I know it's short notice but weather permitting i'm popping down there from midday on my Kr-1, it's great to see and smell so many two strokes in one place
pookie
Oil Injector

Re: Blue haze day Ace cafe Sunday 17th September from 9.00am

Post by pookie »

Got to the Ace at about 12.30pm, not as busy as it has been recently, some nice Rg500's and a smattering of old skool air cooled two strokes but only one Kr-1, mine! but a large mug of tea for a quid was more than welcome, would put up some pics if photobucket hadn't pulled the plug on uploads :(
podman
Heavy Smoker

Post by podman »

Any pics mate?

We had intended to go down from the Midlands but it was pissing down on n off most of the day with the roads not dry until late afternoon... :cry:
pookie
Oil Injector

Post by pookie »

Shame you couldn't make it, because I work six days a week I have a lie in on Sundays so by the time I woke up the rain had stopped and the sun had come out! is there any other way of getting pics on here as I have used photobucket until now and i'm too old to get involved with the face book / twitter generation.
podman
Heavy Smoker

Post by podman »

Ive always used thumbsnap, works for me..

We ended up at the SuperSausage for the Suzuki event, which was rather good.

[url]Image

Dodged *most* of the showers and took this snap with my brothers 996SPS on the way home.

[url]Image
pookie
Oil Injector

Post by pookie »

Great pics, those clouds look a bit menacing in the background! looked on Thumbsnap website and they want a twitter account to activate, i'm not on twitter but found a site called Postimage, it looked promising until i tried to move the images to this site, when you clicked on the prompt icon it took you to a '404 error' page, even after disabling the 'bb code', i'll give it another go soon, as you can tell i'm a bit of a technophobe :oops:
podman
Heavy Smoker

Post by podman »

pookie wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:50 pm Great pics, those clouds look a bit menacing in the background! looked on Thumbsnap website and they want a twitter account to activate, i'm not on twitter but found a site called Postimage, it looked promising until i tried to move the images to this site, when you clicked on the prompt icon it took you to a '404 error' page, even after disabling the 'bb code', i'll give it another go soon, as you can tell i'm a bit of a technophobe :oops:
Whole saga is a PITA....Im not on Twitter but im afraid im not one for IT tech advice...! Good luck!
pookie
Oil Injector

Post by pookie »

Hope this has worked, copied an idea from user 'headcoats' on here on how to get photofukit pictures uploaded. fingers crossed ImageImage[/URL[URL=http://s121.photobucket.com/user/colp1/ ... 6.jpg.html]Image]
Last edited by pookie on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pookie
Oil Injector

Post by pookie »

It only freakin' works! :lol:
500bernie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by 500bernie »

Pookie only you can see them, the rest see the Rev counter :(
Firecracker Red and Grey C3 300
pookie
Oil Injector

Post by pookie »

Thanks Bernie, just found that out when I excitedly 'posted' pics on the Suzuki Katana website, I was looking at my bike and everybody else was seeing the rev counter type symbol, when you said 'only you can see them' i thought it was an episode of the X files :lol:
Binetta Steve
Oil Injector

Post by Binetta Steve »

Yup as Bernie says only the classic Photobucket logo, no pics, false dawn Im afraid