Next Coolest Track Day for 2016! - Additional Date for 2016

Tell us where to meet you!
rc46
Oil Injector

Next Coolest Track Day for 2016! - Additional Date for 2016

Post by rc46 »

The NEXT Coolest Track Day of 2016 is Anglesey

After a very wet and soaking Donnington, where we completely filled the Novice group with 2 strokes, ranging from TZ250’s, RS250’s RS’125’s, TZR’s, RG500’s, RD500’s, KR1-S’s, RGV’s, NSR’s, Aprilia’s and lots lots more. We would love to do it again and asked the Rain Gods to P155 Off! And leave us alone this time. The choice for such an event at this time of year when most places are heavily booked is limited, especially with our Noisy bikes, Donnington or Anglesey seemed to be the only options. I can appreciate that some of you who have travelled far to visit Donnington, that Angelsey is to far, and for others its going to Suit you better. My self im a 5 hr drive away but the good news is this, We have selected a SUNDAY, so that travel can me made on the Saturday if you wish making it a more relaxed weekend/track day.
For those of you have already emailed (a few didn’t give me email addresses so please pass the word on to your friends who attended the day) you should know by now that NL have given us £140 towards the next NL day. We hope that you will use your voucher towards the day at Anglesey.
Here are the details for the Next event, 4 of us have already booked in, Please reply of message me as you book and ill keep track of numbers.

You will need the following information to book.

Venue: Angelsey International Circuit 3 Groups

Date: Sunday 11th September 2016

Organiser: No limits track days 01727 827794 CALL to book if using your voucher

Full Price: FREE for you if you use your Voucher Or £139 (Sorry no discount this time)

Noise Limit: 105Db
Groups: Any this time, we recommend Inters, or Novice (the first 4 are booked into Novice)

Documents to Complete: http://nolimitstrackdays.com/media/pdfs ... m-2015.pdf

There is approximately 50 places in each group.

Please once fully paid up and confirmed add your Name to this thread, Any questions please contact me through a PM.

Camping has not been confirmed yet as we will need to confirm closer to the time.

Lastly I know the event was a wash out at Donnington. I will be looking to find another venue for next years event central to everyone or as best I can, bare in mind noise. We will also have a chat between us and see if a different Yamaha should be the main feature of the day, or indeed a different Mark altogether as I know some of you have many bikes, Hope you can all make it.

PAUL
RC46
MellorP
Ludders (KR-1S)
Scotty4321
Brewsy
Neil
Gary Jay
1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL