Cinema Sound Speakers in homes

Get it off your chest HERE
headcoats
Premix Junkie

Cinema Sound Speakers in homes

Post by headcoats » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:34 am

Yes the knuckle draggers next door to us must have had one for chrimbo :evil:

Now we can hear their shite through the walls :roll:

I would normally put my stereo up to a good noise but it's when we put our little one to bed and we have to turn our TV down :shock:

So around 7 till 8 I feel we are stuck for options :idea:
Can it yer old boiler

Binetta Steve
Oil Injector

Re: Cinema Sound Speakers in homes

Post by Binetta Steve » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Time to check the jetting on your bike. Position the bike with the zorsts pointing to said TV Lovers then following a considerate period of warming up WIde Open Throttle.

pookie
Oil Injector

Post by pookie » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:02 pm

There's a guy near me who has a two stroke project bike, i'm guessing its a project 'cos all you can hear is the engine revving its nuts off for about 20 minutes then silence, it never seems to go anywhere, anyhoo, i'm standing with some neighbours who are moaning about the noise and the smoke and i'm telling them to be quite because i can't hear the bike, and when they see me sniffing the two stroke smoke they just look at me like i'm weird :D

Gerrit
Heavy Smoker

Post by Gerrit » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:20 pm

Presumably he has a dyno in his garage............
"Mine is a long and sad tale", said the mouse.
"Indeed it is", said Alice, looking at the mouse's tail.

headcoats
Premix Junkie

Post by headcoats » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:17 pm

I could start the bikes up but like I said it's when we put our toddler to bed so needs a bit more of a cunning plan :P
Can it yer old boiler

stevo135+

Post by stevo135+ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:24 am

Can't help with the noise and getting own back on your scummy neighbours, but I started my two stroke tonight in the back garden, so I could check for fuel leaks and warm it enough to set up the pilot air screw.

I didn't mind the noise but the smoke nearly gassed me and instead of wafting over the fence into the neighbours garden I just got fogged in a haze of blue and went back in the house absolutely reeking of oily smoke. It wasn't even pleasant like bonfire smoke either, so maybe eau d' Silkolene isn't as nice as I remember?

pookie
Oil Injector

Post by pookie » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:06 pm

You're just getting old :lol: Was at the blue haze day at the ace cafe when a guy asked me with my Kr-1 and a bloke with an rgv 250 Suzuki to start our bikes up, after a few seconds breathing in the fumes he said mine was the better one! me and the rgv owner just looked at each other totally amazed :!:

stevo135+

Post by stevo135+ » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:01 pm

Reckon your right there tbh!
I used to ride strokers all day long and come home with my kit all stinky and think ahhh that's a sweet smell.
This time I shut my gear in the cupboard and opened a couple of new air fresheners. :lol:

Talking of getting own back on neighbours, I knew a guy at work who once overheard his neighbours talking to their friends about how much the bloke next door hates the smell of barbecues.

He waited until they were having a family barbecue one day, and filled up his strimmer with a really oily premix. Then started it up and placed it on his lawn near the fence. He went out for lunch, and when he came back the strimmer had run out of fuel and his neighbours had all gone indoors. :lol: