crank seals

Twangled your powervalve grommit in your woodruff key? ask someone how to fix it here
splant
Heavy Smoker

crank seals

Post by splant »

What type of seal do I need flywheel side? looking on simply bearings there's 4 types do I need double lipped nitrile or viton .seem priced from 3 to 13 pounds Others all look /feel good .
splant
Heavy Smoker

Re: crank seals

Post by splant »

Got one off German ebay great stuff , still missing part no 32102 1860 I thought it just held the cog on but it says its a pipe ?? Does it feed oil Somewhere ? Cheers
SmithyKR1R

Post by SmithyKR1R »

It is the oil feed 'pipe' to the balance shaft. Collects oil from the crankcase and drops it into the balance shaft area. A triangular shaped aluminium piece.

CMSNL list a different part number which is NLA however the part you have listed is still available via Partzilla.
http://www.partzilla.com/parts/detail/k ... -1860.html
splant
Heavy Smoker

Post by splant »

Cheers can't see any internal drillings in the cas
e just 2 doqells and the screw hole ? Ta .
Rocket
Heavy Smoker

Post by Rocket »

oil feed pipe to the gearbox output shaft,

I have 1 available if you need 1
splant
Heavy Smoker

Post by splant »

Thanks rocket ,must just let oil drip in a bit more I,ll understand it I suppose when I see it, I really must be more patient on here ,gone and ordered it from partzilla I've asked if they,ll refund my payment so get back to you if they will,12.50 all in , thanks for the offer let you know if they do ,cheers
splant
Heavy Smoker

Post by splant »

great stuff theyve agreed to refund let me know your paypal address and price [hope its not more lol] stephenplant66@hotmail.com thanks again.