Ford Transit for sale,

Want to get rid of anything thats not KR? post it here.
rc46
Oil Injector

Ford Transit for sale,

Post by rc46 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:43 pm

Got a Rusty ol Transit for sale, Engine and Gear box are solid, Body work has seen better days, I bought it March this year and only done around 700mls, transporting bikes and a few furnature runs, It has Mot till march, Tax till March, and is in today (16th Dec) for Oil Filter and new front discs and Pads, The van is great for transporting your bike to a track and it worked out better than a trailer for me, I paid £750 for it without an MOT, looking for the same as i have had the welding done for Mot and putting brakes on it, will take offers, has a crak in the window (on Mot as advisory but is not in the line of sight) also it locks but unlocking the front doors can be a challenge, I normally unlock the passenger side and slide over as driver door locks but is a pain to unlock, back door and side door have seprate security style keys they dont use the ignition.... last thing battery goes flat after a week or two as the alarm (dont ask how it works i dont know but it flashes red and is soaking up power) drains the batt, Never been an issue when used dailey other wise it sat there flat and i charged it before use.

It will be on ebay sunday this week as i just have one more run to do on Saturday (collect the TZ from BDK) and then its up for grabs, PM me if interested.

Thanks

1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TZ250 N (to be restored)
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)