F250 Anglesey August 20/21

Tell us where you are racing we might pop along and offer support!
Rocket
Heavy Smoker

Post by Rocket »

I don't reckon Anglesey likes KR motors unless your name has an M and J in it somewhere, I had 2 go there, first detonated on back straight and the second did a big end going in to the corkscrew, both on the same day.

Will see you at Cadwell, if you need anything for the bike or help let me know,

Mark.
Luders
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Luders »

thanks mark, see you in 4 weeks
mj43
Premix Junkie

Post by mj43 »

Had a couple of outings today. Got a 6th in the F400 in tricky conditions quite chuffed as I was on Mich SM which are slicks. Only had the pace as I was angry that the side car had played up again had to pull in as had no clutch. Didn't realise I was out next race in the F400 but was still wound up when I went out.

Identified the source of my handling problem at Anglesey on the first corner. I always thought it was front end patter but could never dial it out. Turns out to be rear end patter - which felt like front end?

Will have to do the track day before Cadwell to dial it out - I have been playing with fork settings to no avail ](*,)
Luders
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Luders »

I've just taken the exhausts off my bike and found it was the right cylinder that had siezed. I checked the plugs and they look almost perfect, so I'm thinking it may have been those GOL pistons I used, so be warned.