indicators headlight are awful now sorted

Dodgy Kips motor? CDI? battery? diode? reg/rect? its all gobbledygook to me but some people understand it ask tham a question here
fred
Oil Injector

indicators headlight are awful now sorted

Post by fred »

somethings up in my loom ,for the mot i ran seperate earths on the indicators because i did`nt have time on the day and got them working ,then doing a bit more riding in the dark headlights dim ,left indicator goes double speed right stays on , tacko works perfect as motor ignition ,ive some new relays to try when they come and take off the seperate earths and start again ,has anyone got any pointers ,its always these things i cant see that i cant fix
it was my wiring on the headlight indicator loom i did wrong :oops: all good but the lucas battery of tbay is gone after 2 months :?: i very much dought it is a proper lucas battery
Last edited by fred on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garry
Premix Junkie

Post by Garry »

my lights tend to act like this when the battery has a low charge
Smokings Good For You
fred
Oil Injector

Post by fred »

it was a el chepo tbay job ,i think ile use it for the torch ,going to strip it back then try n find where its broke ,i lent out me ncb ohm megga n never saw it again,i knew where i was with that ,and i knew if it was a dry joint with meter ive got now its just numbers that dont mean much ,someone said put it on the lowest setting then youle find if thers a break