Back brake things..

Braking issues
Red Devil 777
Premix Junkie

Post by Red Devil 777 »

Bikemike wrote:Yes it does. :D
Now I'll take a bit of stick from the odd 'mickey' as they've got a bit of history and tradition on their side but last time I took any gyp of a Southampton fan I was 10 and Bobby Stokes was offside anyway.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
'
Bikemike
Premix Junkie

Post by Bikemike »

Ok, I'll admit that was a bit tongue in cheek as I can't talk- I am a Leeds fan but relocated to sunny Hampshire 20 years ago.
I would rather not discuss the current form at Elland Road so I'll change the subject-
Who sold you Eric Cantona to start with? :lol:

Mike
Need Break down cover? P.m. me.
Red Devil 777
Premix Junkie

Post by Red Devil 777 »

'Come in agent Risdale.....come in agent Risdale.... we have instructions that need passing on to agent Kidd' :lol: :lol:
Nice bit of work that wasn't it, enquire about Irwin and end up selling the most talented player to wear a lids shirt for years to your most hated rivals for about £2.50 and a packet of fags. :lol:
I won't rub it too much about your current plight, any one that has Ken Bates as a chairman has my sympathy...........nah maybe not. :lol: :lol:
I've been in the 'wrong' end too many times at elland road :lol:
the-elf
Avgas Sniffer

Post by the-elf »

Well you can make that two Leeds fans on here :D and IIRC eric arrived after a certain situation arose involving lee chapman's wife :shock: .
col
Premix Junkie

Post by col »

i was born within sight of old trafford, fromthe age of 8 i used to walk up every saturday, pay my tanner and watch from the stretford paddock.
Did that for over twenty years, saw all the greats and also saw a lot of crap.
last game for me was FA cup final reply against Crystal Palace in 1990, after that they brought in the compulsory membership scheme which meant that even though i'd been a red all my life and supported them through the dark and dire years i had to pay extra for the privalege of renewing the season ticket i'd held for almost two decades :evil:
I stopped going out of principle as i could see what was happening was the thin end of the wedge and i knew that the clud i loved was going to end up as no more than the financial pawn it is today.
the odd thiong is, since jacking it in i know tend to appreciate football as a whole no matter who's playing, aslong as it played well.
For a time i crossed the divide and took my son to maine road for a few years when they were down in the old second division and followed them back into the top flight. being a smaller club, city reminded me of what united used to be before the greed and money took over.
I still follow united on the tele, i cried when they won the European cup in 99 but then again i did the same after Liverpools fantastic final fightback in 2005 and for what its worth, the second half of that game was possibly the best half of any game i've ever seen, truly awesome.
and thats me :wink:
corky
Oil Injector

Post by corky »

i knew that would get a bite...i was born in yorkshire and moved to widnes amongst the scousers...next door nieghbor took me to the united games and that was it the only man u fan in my school...18yrs RN so an armchair supporter now....

Larsson ...the new Cantona?
kr1s project wanted
aprillia rs125 track bike
03 r6 race/trackbike
dr500 flat tracker project
plus a few more......x7,kdx125 etc