http://www.mandp.co.uk/productinfo/5158 ... es/Economy
Kr1s c3, vfr750fg, Dnepr MT11, Pegaso 650
Charles
Premix Junkie

Post by Charles »

cadmium? Isn't that very toxic? :-k
mgnbuk

Post by mgnbuk »

I used these on my KR1 earlier this year - not wanting to trust 20 year old rubber hoses & tyring to keep the costs down (fat chance !). At the time I ordered them the were on "10-14 days delivery" from M and P's supplier, who I was told, would ship them direct. The box arrived in less than a week - direct from Goodridge !

The box was marked up as a KR1 set & they fit perfectly. I didn't think that they would at first, as the fittings on these are crimped on & non adjustable. I was concerned that pipes would be twisted when fitted, but all that was required was to get the hoses the right way round, as each fitting is cripmed on at the correct angle - they fit perfectly with no stress or twisting. The pack inluded copper washers, but not the banjo bolts - M & P sell these as well, but you have to order the separately.

As for cadmium plating, I have found this to last reasonably well & I guess that the toxicity isn't an issue if you don't lick or suck them - the hoses look good, but not good enough to eat !

Regards,

Nigel Barraclough - first post to the Forum after lurking a while !
Tambo
Heavy Smoker

Post by Tambo »

mgnbuk wrote: As for cadmium plating, I have found this to last reasonably well & I guess that the toxicity isn't an issue if you don't lick or suck them
LOL :lol: :lol:

Nice one ! Will probably give them a go, will certainly be better than the 'garden hose' standard pipes !

Tommy
Kr1s c3, vfr750fg, Dnepr MT11, Pegaso 650