Brake caliper refurbishment

Braking issues
Onewheelup
lurker

Brake caliper refurbishment

Post by Onewheelup »

This is probably not the first message on this site i am a new member having just bought a kr1s
The bank has not been used for a year so the brakes need work does anyone on here refurbish front and rear brakes and how much will it cost :D
mellorp
Heavy Smoker

Re: Brake caliper refurbishment

Post by mellorp »

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12565

I used powerhouse (and have done on 4 different occasions) in Sheffield although others have had issues with them
Onewheelup
lurker

Post by Onewheelup »

Hi there yes i saw the messages on Powerhouse i must admit that i would be worried to send
My calipers there seeing what they did to them i was looking for another firm that perhaps would
Provide a more consistent quality you mention that you have sent calipers there on 4 occassions when was that maybe the mechanic who did them moved on and thats why the quality drifted off
Binetta Steve
Oil Injector

Post by Binetta Steve »

Martin on here does a superb job both in detail and colour matching, just have a look back on some of the posts , you will see lots of references and happy owners.

Steve. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10293&p=77802#p77802
Onewheelup
lurker

Post by Onewheelup »

Thanks to you all, i wondered if anyone had the contact details of Martin as i would prefer to have a club member do the caliper resto i have seen the work he does and its high standard he is off line so not sure how to contact him
Thanks