Hyperpro springs

Wheels, shocks, forks, frame
Charles
Premix Junkie

Hyperpro springs

Post by Charles »

Hi,

has anyone got these springs fitted? How do you rate them? How much is a set of them incl. oil?

thanks Charles
salty
Heavy Smoker

Post by salty »

I have used them, they were £100 from M&P.com they seem OK but I bought them because the standard springs were shorter than the service limit, but the hyperpro springs were even shorter.

They feel OK but can't honestly say there is a noticeable difference from standard - would not buy them again - have gone for the ZXR400 option now, may be more difficult for you abroad where the rules on alterations are much tougher than the UK

Salty
mgtkr1
Premix Junkie

Post by mgtkr1 »

well my mate who has held lap records at cadwell and mallory swears by em. put some in his rgv as he had plans to race it keeping it as std as possible and reckoned they will be a big advantahge over tred std springs. i dont know wether he has any concrete proof but at 100 pounds i reckon its worth a punt. with suitable oil they have to be better than std tired equipment??
Professor
Heavy Smoker

springs

Post by Professor »

The genuine KR1S frok springs are progressivly wound already so there's not much difference. I wouldn't bother unless you need stiffer or softer springs to suit your weight,

Just service them once a year and make sure all parts are in good condition, you could try adjusting the oil height or modifing the internals
Hardcore you know the score