Anybody Tried?

Wheels, shocks, forks, frame
rc46
Oil Injector

Anybody Tried?

Post by rc46 »

Right Forgive me but i know some of us run disels as well and mine needs a new front tyre.... Has anybody tried Thomahawk tyres?

There on ebay... I just bought one for the front, Brand New £40 deliverd..... But it turned up today and its fooken dodgie looking, im not sure i should use it.... so before i waste my time can anybody comment!!!
I do 180 miles a day between traffic, motorways and London city... the tyre need to work and last... I currently run a Sportec M1 front and Bt020 which may sound strange but there awsome together.... I dont wana lose that!!!! or worse crash because its a crap tyre.... so looking for comments please...

Ta!!
1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TZ250 N (to be restored)
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)
mr_bungholeo
Premix Junkie

Post by mr_bungholeo »

i own a few diesels for my sins(r1/fzr6/n just bought a mille r in yellow..yum yum..)
n i say stick to the names you know.....the best tyres i can get for mine is wot i fit....i prefer pirelli(dragon corsa evo's if you can get em) but even conti attack's r crap n they've been in the game a long time....it will cos u more in the long run if u bin it...?
bring a ding ding i'm a throttle happy chappy...:)

you cant beat a bit of blue haze...
danny harris.....R.I.P
gone but totally forgotten...:)
rc46
Oil Injector

Post by rc46 »

:( thats what im thinking, if no one else comments in the next few days .... and says there okay i think ill go back on ebay!!!

brrrrrr...... :?
1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)
col
Premix Junkie

Post by col »

I've got conti attaks on my zr7 and i love em.very good in wet or dry.

read somewhere that tomohawks are better than people give credit for.
said they were pretty good as a general use commuter stylee tyre.
Dont know if i'd like to give it some beens with em fitted though.
didnt they do those wierd coloured ones?
marc

Post by marc »

yeah i know what ya mean i had a mate who loved them and he had an r1 preferred them over other stuff and he was no slouch either i was running 010 at the same time and we used to have to good laughs.
stu tried them on his duke and never got on with them supposedly they can take a little while to bed in coz of how they are made but i have had two mates on em one loved em and the other didn't
hope this helps
marc
frog32
Premix Junkie

Post by frog32 »

Right Forgive me but i know some of us run disels as well and mine needs a new front tyre.... Has anybody tried Thomahawk tyres?

There on ebay... I just bought one for the front, Brand New £40 deliverd..... But it turned up today and its fooken dodgie looking, im not sure i should use it.... so before i waste my time can anybody comment!!!
I do 180 miles a day between traffic, motorways and London city... the tyre need to work and last... I currently run a Sportec M1 front and Bt020 which may sound strange but there awsome together.... I dont wana lose that!!!! or worse crash because its a crap tyre.... so looking for comments please...

Ta!!

a m8 had a set of tomahawks on his lc the handling was shit and in the rain even worse :shock:

bin them there cheap and nasty :wink:

2 strokes our way of life :-)
rc46
Oil Injector

Post by rc46 »

Cheers, Frog Tis gone, managed to sell it for what i paid for it!!! And have a new Dunlop on the way!!!

Wont do that again!!! :oops:
1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)