Wheels, shocks, forks, frame
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:37 pm
Anyone used one, are they any good?
Just finished a refurb and want to get a new shock.
- Avgas Sniffer
- Posts: 3126
- Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:50 pm
- Location: the land of Francorchamps
yes, they probably have 50% of the german shock-after-market
My ultimate goal is to die young as late as possible !
- Heavy Smoker
- Posts: 418
- Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 6:34 pm
- Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Yes, got one on my bike, great but of kit.
Current bikes, KR1S C2, TZR250 3MA, NSR250SP MC18